Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

Need assistance with h1b immigration JA: The Employment

Customer Question

Hi Need assistance with h1b immigration
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My H1b is expiring on 22 apr 2016.and my PERM is approved. i140 will be applied in a day or two. My employer expects this may be delayed and asked me to leave US.I cannot leave US as my baby is in hospital and needs care. What are the options for me?
JA: OK. The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Employment Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.As I understand, you have an approved PERM.What is the date the PERM was filed?What is the date your 6 years on H1B expires?Do you have any recapture time for time spent out side the US while on HwB?Judith