Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

My grandfather was American and i need to know if i have any

Customer Question

My grandfather was American and i need to know if i have any rights in terms of applying for a Green Card.
Could you please direct me in what number to call for help in that regards.
I want to talk to someone rather than an automated service.
Appreciate your help!
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Even if you could get in touch with someone in immigration, they are not allowed to give you legal advice. They would just tell you what forms to file to see if you are eligible. Let me ask a few questions: 1) Your grandfather was born a U.S. Citizen or he naturalized? 2) How about your father? 3) Where were you born? 4) What is your date of birth? 5) Where are you living now?