Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

My name is ***** ***** I'd like to consult regarding change

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I'd like to consult regarding change of status from G4 to green card.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'd like to make sure this is confidential and won't be posted...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is this?
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.All question and answer threads are posted and may be viewed by the public but your identity is not known. I don't even know your identity.However if you want a premium service of a phone call I am able to give you my phone number which will nly be available to you and you can block your number and call me to talk.Judith
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.
I sent you an offer for a phone call. You may ignore it and continue with posting your question in this thread.Judith
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'd rather not have this posted, as per my first text.
Expert:  Judith replied 6 months ago.
There is no option to not have this in an open thread. That is how this service works.I gave you an option.Otherwise, you will need to contact an attorney for a personal consultation.Judith