Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

I have H1B and i have changed client on November 2014. My employer

Customer Question

I have H1B and i have changed client on November 2014. My employer told that i can file amendment with extension. Is that fine?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Yes, it is true that the employer has the choice to file the amendment together with an extension. Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal. Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid. This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost . Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.