Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

Hey, JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: Myn

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Myn name is ***** ***** my wife have problems as she has packed all her stuffs and moved from the house. we have been schedule for a stroke interview and she said she wont go and i should leave her alone. she then made her boyfriend called me and threathen me .
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Immigration Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: am scared whats gonna happen and moreover i have a pending asylum case with the immigration judge
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. I assume she is the U.S. Citizen? Do you have at least a 2 year green card? Why does she have a boyfriend if your marriage is real?