Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have a question about H1B, I'm on H1b with I140 approved I

Customer Question

hello My name is ***** ***** I have a question about H1B
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm on H1b with I140 approved I have enlisted in the US Army MAVNI program and I have to start my training this August for about 4 months if I pass the training the army would process my citizenship but my questions what happens to my H1 Status when I'm in training and if I fail it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Judith replied 8 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Will your current employer withdraw your H1B petition or leave it open for you to rejoin them if you do not make it through MAVNI?

Judith