Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I have a small company with less than 25 employees & I

Customer Question

I have a small company with less than 25 employees & I would like to know the following:
How much is the filing fee for I-129 H1 petition this year?
Who should the check issued for?
What is the USCIS mailing address for NJ Petitioners doing regular processing?
What is the cut of date this year?
Any other changes from previous year?
Thanks for your help.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

This was updated last month:

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/h-and-l-filing-fees-form-i-129-petition-nonimmigrant-worker

So the fees are listed there.

Checks should be made out to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Here is the official link to the filing addresses:

https://www.uscis.gov/i-129-addresses

The cutoff date is unknown, but I would say 4 or 5 days after April 1st. Try to get them on April 1st.

No other significant changes.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The purpose of my questions were to get exact information without having to do research on the internet which takes time as they give a lot of information not related to my doubts. I already have most of the information as I have done it a few years ago. Can you please answer my unanswered questions?1. How much is the filing fee for I-129 H1 petition this year for employers having less than 25 employees?
2. What is the USCIS mailing address for NJ Petitioners doing regular processing?
3. What is the cut of date this year? (Not April 1st)

Of course. I just posted those links because sometimes people want official information and not just an opinion. My apologies. No worries.

1) It's $1575. $325 for the I-129, $750 for the ACWIA fee for having less than 25 employees, and $500 fraud prevention and detection fee.

2) USCIS

Vermont Service Center

ATTN: H-1B Cap

*****/p>

St. Albans, VT###-##-####/p>

3) That is unknown. It depends on how many I-129 petitions are filed within the first few days. Last year they cut it off around April 7th, if I am not mistaken. A few years ago, they ran out in July. So it really depends on how many people apply on or around April 1st which is unknown at this time. No one can even give you an estimate. This is why I recommend getting it in between April 1st and April 4th, just to be on the safe side.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see the stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Also, we do NOT finish just because it says "Rate to Finish" or something like that. Your question does NOT close and you can continue to ask questions without additional charge on the same question thread even after you leave a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding!

Hello Thomas. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!