N Cal Attorney
N Cal Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Since 1983
9653905

My Grandmother is 100% Mohawk from the Saint Regis Tribe,

Customer Question

My Grandmother is 100% Mohawk from the Saint Regis Tribe
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No...What percentage is eligable
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My grandmother is 100% Mohawk and I want to register with the tribe
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: No... I just need to know the percentage of blood in terms of the requirement for the tribe
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

According to the Clerks office for the Tribal Government you must be 25% Mohawk blood to be considered by the Tribal

for acceptance into the Tribe.

See: http://www.srmt-nsn.gov/government/membership

I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

I hope the information I have provided is useful to you and that I have earned a positive rating from you. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck,

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Gerald,I obtained the same answer from a simple Google search. I am sorry; however, I do not feel like the work was the slightest bit close to what would be expected from an immigration attorney with 30 years of experience in the field.

I am happy that you found the information on your own.

The most important thing is that you got the information. It was pretty much a black and whte question so I am not sure what else you need,

I appreciate if you want something else that I will try to help you.

I ask that if you do not want me to work with you further that you let me know so I can opt out. I also understand if you do not wish to rate me, but do ask that you do not provide a negative rating.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Gerald

I will opt out so that you can get more assistance at no additional charge. please do not rate me or respond so that the question will remain open for another expert. Good luck.

Kind regards,

Gerald

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Gerald,I understand and will see if I am able to withdraw my rating as per your request.I do not wish to utilize your services again, but appreciate your effort.Take careThank you,
Expert:  N Cal Attorney replied 8 months ago.

New Expert here.

Do you know if any of your other ancestors were from the same tribe?