Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

How does a 25 year old woman living in the united states

Customer Question

how does a 25 year old woman living in the united states since she was 7 and has two children, one 7 and one 4, fathered by an American citizen, get a green card and social security card where she can go to work.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I hope she isn't one of those 13 million+ that have very limited options. If she is, I will tell you those options, but I ask that you please not shoot the messenger. So let's see.

How did she enter the U.S.? Illegally or with a visa? Which visa? What country is she from? How long ago did she enter the U.S.? How old was she when he entered the U.S.? Please try to answer each question. Thank you.