Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I'm trying to get a passport and a passport people are

Customer Question

I'm trying to get a passport and a passport people are saying it's in process I already miss my flight which was the 27th of March what can I do now
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, Albert.

The only way to really expedite the process of a new or replacement passport is to go to the nearest acceptance facility and request expedited service. See HERE to find the closest location near you.

If this is a renewal matter, the same applies but one has to apply at the U.S. Department of State Passport Agency, of which there are 28 locations. See HERE to find the closest location near you.

Finally, if this is a life or death emergency, one can call the National Passport Information Center (1-***-***-**** during business hours,(###) ###-####after business hours) and the agency at its discretion can expedite the process.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!