Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

How can I verify which address the USCIS has on file?

Customer Question

How can I verify which address the USCIS has on file for me?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

The only way to know would be to either call USCIS at 1-800(###) ###-####or making an infopass and going in person to see a USCIS Officer. You can get the same information without having to go into the office.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello again..

I am just checking in with you. I see that you were able to read my answer to you and I am wondering if you had any follow up questions I can help with. Hopefully I have earned your positive rating and you can come back to the website to issue the rating. We only receive credit when you issue a positive rating. Thanks for your consideration of our work.