Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Thank you I need to give suppoting documents through dhl

Customer Question

thank you I need to give suppoting documents through dhl through my profile and i don't know what visa type to put, I'm going to try and paste to show you. I filed a k1 immigrant visa for my fiance
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: they told me to chose the visa type and i filed for k1 fiance visa. Do you know which one to choose
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Select Visa Class:Please ensure that you have selected a visa class.ALL IV AM - AMERASIAN AM1 - VIETNAM AMERASIAN PRINCIPAL AM2 - SPOUSE OR CHILD OF AM1 AM3 - NATURAL MOTHER/PERSON WHO ACTED AS PARENT OF AM1 B11 - SELF PETITION UNMARRIED SON/DAUGHTER OF US CITIZEN B12 - CHILD OF B11 B21 - SELF-PETITIONING SPOUSE OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RES B22 - SELF-PETITIONING CHILD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RES B23 - CHILD OF B11, B22 B24 - SELF PETITION UNMARRIED SON/DAUGHTER OF LPR B25 - CHILD OF B24 B2A - SELF-PETITIONING SPOUSE OR CHILD OF LPR B2B - SELF-PETITIONING UNMARRIED SON/DAUGHTER OF LPR B3 - FAMILY SPONSORED, THIRD PREFERENCE B31 - SELF PETITION MARRIED SON/DAUGHTER OF US CITIZEN B32 - SPOUSE OF B31 B33 - CHILD OF B32 BC - INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTERS BC1 - INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTER IN U.S. BC2 - SPOUSE OF AN INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTER BC3 - CHILD OF AN INTERNATIONAL BROADCASTER BX - FAMILY SPONSORED (EXEMPT FROM COUNTRY LIMITATION) BX1 - SELF PETITION SPOUSE OF LPR (EXEMPT CTRY LIMIT) BX2 - SELF PETITION CHILD OF LPR (EXEMPT FROM CNTRY LIM) BX3 - CHILD OF BX1 OR BX2 (EXEMPT FROM COUNTRY LIMIT) C21 - CONDITIONAL F2A SPOUSE OF ALIEN RESIDENT C22 - CONDITIONAL F2A CHILD OF LAWFUL ALIEN RESIDENT C23 - CONDITIONAL CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED C21 OR C22 C24 - COND UNMARRIED SON/DAU OF PERMANENT RESIDENT C25 - CHILD OF AN ALIEN CLASSIFIED C24 (CONDITIONAL) C2A - CONDITIONAL F2A SPOUSE/CHILD OF PERMANENT RESIDENT C2B - COND F2B UNMARRIED SON/DAU OF PERMANENT RESIDENT C31 - MARRIED SON/DAUGHTER OF U.S. CITIZEN (CONDITIONAL) C32 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED C31 (CONDITIONAL) C33 - CHILD OF AN ALIEN CLASSIFIED C31 (CONDITIONAL) C5 - EMPLOYMENT CREATION C51 - EMPLOYMENT CREATION OUTSIDE TARGETED AREA C52 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED C51 C53 - CHILD OF AN ALIEN CLASSIFIED C51 CR1 - CONDITIONAL IR1 SPOUSE OF US CITIZEN CR2 - CONDITIONAL IR2 CHILD OF US CITIZEN CX - COND FX SPOUSE/CHILD OF PERM RESIDENT (EXEMPT) CX1 - CONDITIONAL FX2 SPOUSE OF LPR (EXEMPT CNTRY LIMIT) CX2 - CONDITIONAL FX2 CHILD OF LPR (EXEMPT CNTRY LIMIT) CX3 - CONDITIONAL CHILD OF CX1, CX2 (EXEMPT CNTRY LIMIT) DV1 - Diversity Immigrant DV2 - Spouse of DV1 DV3 - Child of DV1 E11 - ALIEN WITH EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY E12 - OUTSTANDING PROFESSOR OR RESEARCHER E13 - MULTINATIONAL EXECUTIVE OR MANAGER E14 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED E11, E12 OR E13 E15 - CHILD OF AN ALIEN CLASSIFIED E11, E12 OR E13 E21 - PROFESSIONAL HOLDING ADVANCED DEGREE OR WITH EXCEPTIONAL ABILITY E22 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED E21 E23 - CHILD OF AN ALIEN CLASSIFIED E21 E31 - SKILLED WORKER E32 - PROFESSIONAL HOLDING BACCALAUREATE DEGREE E34 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED E31 OR E32 E35 - CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFED E31 OR E32 E4 - CERTAIN SPECIAL IMMIGRANTS ( S D THROUGH S L) EW - OTHER WORKERS EW3 - OTHER WORKERS EW4 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED EW3 EW5 - CHILD OF AN ALIEN CLASSIFED EW3 EX - SCHEDULE A WORKER EX1 - SCHEDULE A WORKER EX2 - SPOUSE OF EX1 EX3 - CHILD OF EX1 OR EX2 F11 - UNMARRIED SON/DAUGHTER OF U. S. CITIZEN F12 - CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED F11 F21 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN RESIDENT F22 - CHILD OF LAWFUL ALIEN RESIDENT F23 - CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFED F21 OR F22 F24 - UNMARRIED SON/DAUGHTER OF PERMANENT RESIDENT F25 - CHILD OF AN ALIEN CLASSIFIED F24 F2A - SPOUSES AND CHILDREN OF PERMANENT RESIDENTS F2B - UNMARRIED SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF PERMANENT RESIDENTS F3 - MARRIED SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF U. S. CITIZENS F31 - MARRIED SON/DAUGHTER OF U.S. CITIZEN F32 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED F31 F33 - CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED F31 F4 - BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF U. S. CITIZENS F41 - BROTHER/SISTER OF U.S. CITIZEN F42 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED F41 F43 - CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED F41 FX - SPOUSES AND CHILDREN OF PERMANENT RESIDENTS FX1 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN RESIDENT -EXEMPT FROM LIMITATION FX2 - CHILD OF ALIEN RESIDENT - EXEMPT FROM LIMITATION FX3 - CHILD OF FX1, FX2 HK - HONG KONG U S-OWNED BUSINESS EMPLOYEES HK1 - HK1 - HONG KONG U S- OWNED BUSINESS EMPLOYEE HK2 - HK2 - SPOUSE OF HK1 HK3 - HK3 - CHILD OF HK1 I5 - EMPLOYMENT CREATION I51 - INVESTOR PILOT PROGRAM, IN TARGET AREA I52 - SPOUSE OF I51 I53 - CHILD OF I51 IB - SELF PETITIONING IMMEDIATE RELATIVE IB1 - SELF PETITIONING SPOUSE OF US CITIZEN IB2 - SELF PETITIONING CHILD OF US CITIZEN IB3 - CHILD OF IB1 IH3 - CHILD ADOPTED ABROAD BY USC UNDER HAGUE CONVENTION IH4 - CHILD TO BE ADOPTED IN US BY USC UNDER HAGUE CONV IR - IMMEDIATE RELATIVE IR1 - SPOUSE OF UNITED STATES CITIZEN IR2 - CHILD OF UNITED STATES CITIZEN IR3 - ORPHAN ADOPTED ABROAD BY US CITIZEN IR4 - ORPHAN TO BE ADOPTED IN U.S. BY U.S. CITIZEN IR5 - PARENT OF US CITIZEN IW - WIDOW/WIDOWER/CHILD OF US CITIZEN IW1 - WIDOW/WIDOWER OF U.S. CITIZEN IW2 - CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED AS IW1 R5 - EMPLOYMENT CREATION R51 - INVESTOR PILOT PROGRAM, NOT IN TARGET AREA R52 - SPOUSE OF R51 R53 - CHILD OF R51 SC - LOSS OF CITIZENSHIP SC1 - LOST US CITIZENSHIP BY MARRIAGE SC2 - LOST US CITIZENSHIP BY FOR. ARMED FORCES SD - MINISTER OF RELIGION SD1 - MINISTER OF RELIGION SD2 - SPOUSE OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED SD1 SD3 - CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED SD1 SE - CERTAIN USG EMPLOYEES ABROAD SE1 - CERTAIN USG EMPLOYEES ABROAD SE2 - SPOUSE OF SE1 SE3 - CHILD OF SE1 SF - CERTAIN FORMER EMPL. OF PAN CNL CO. OR C Z GOV'T SF1 - CERTAIN FORMER EMPL. OF PAN CNL CO. OR C Z GOV'T SF2 - SPOUSE OR CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED SF-1 SG - CERTAIN FORMER EMPL. OF USG IN PANAMA CANAL ZONE SG1 - CERTAIN FORMER EMPL. OF USG IN PANAMA CANAL ZONE SG2 - SPOUSE OR CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED SG1 SH - CERTAIN FORMER EMPL OF PAN C ZONE ON APRIL 1, 1979 SH1 - CERTAIN FORMER EMPL OF PAN C ZONE ON APRIL 1, 1979 SH2 - SPOUSE OR CHILD OF ALIEN CLASSIFIED SH1 SI - IRAQI OR AFGHAN TRANSLATOR SI1 - IRAQI OR AFGHAN TRANSLATOR - PRINCIPAL SI2 - SPOUSE OF SI1 SI3 - CHILD OF SI1 SJ - CERTAIN FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATES (USED BY INS) SJ1 - CERTAIN FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATES (INS ADJ ONLY) SJ2 - SPOUSE OR CHILD OF AN SJ1 ALIEN SK - CERTAIN RETIRED INTL ORGANIZATION EMPLOYEES SK1 - CERTAIN RETIRED INTL ORGANIZATION EMPLOYEES SK2 - SPOUSE OF SK1 SK3 - CERTAIN UNMARRIED SONS/DAUGHTERS OF INTL ORG EMPS SK4 - CERTAIN SURVIVING SPOUSES OF DECEASED INT ORG EMPS SL - JUVENILE COURT DEPENDENTS SL1 - JUVENILE COURT DEPENDENTSReturning Residents
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Your visa class is K1.

K1 is processed with the immigrant visas because the applicant has to go through all the same procedures such as background check and medical. So although it is a non-immigrant visa and therefore not listed under all of the categories you listed above, it is processed the same way those are.

None of the visas listed is the correct one to choose for a K1.

What for asks for you to make the selection.

Judith