Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team
Experience:  Immigration Law Expert

I am a US citizen that will be traveling to Amsterdam on

Customer Question

I am a US citizen that will be traveling to Amsterdam on business for a few days soon. I have two felonies for drug possession and fake id's from many years ago (about 10). I've been clean and sober for many years, and have a passport, but want to be sure I'll have no issues entering the Netherlands. Can you tell me if this will be an issue?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

A prior felony conviction, even drug possession, would not be cause for denial of entry to the Netherlands. As long as you are not on current probation or parole such that the travel violates your parole, you would not be denied admission to the Netherlands.