Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I was born in canada and my dad was american. I went to gh

Customer Question

i was born in canada and my dad was american. I went to high school in Ohio and moved back to canada 10 years ago. I tried to re-enter the states and was refused entry what do I do?
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no im poor
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: i spent from ages 8 28 in the us and have a social security number and did work there
JA: Our top Immigration Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Immigration Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Immigration Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What is your date of birth? How long did your father live in the U.S. before you were born? Were your parents married at the time of your birth?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My DOB is March 17 1960. I dont know how long my dad was there have not seen him since 1970.Yes they were married.My dad Was in the US military as far as I know
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hey whats this 46 bucks you took

I was writing out your answer when I just saw your follow-up. This is not a free service. If you want me to continue, I have the method for you to apply for U.S. Citizenship. Just let me know because I am not given a salary to be here and I ONLY get compensated by a small portion of your deposit and ONLY if you are satisfied.

And believe me $46 for a consultation with a licensed and experienced attorney is very economical. No having to make an appointment and drive to a law firm, no having to fill out paperwork and waiting for the consultation. So let me know if you would like to continue. You are NOT charged per question nor per response nor per answer.

Hello. Would you like me to continue or will you be requesting a refund? I'd like to help, so please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I could not afford $46 to be removed without permission, I certainly cannot afford anymore. As it is I can't buy groceries now!
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 6 months ago.

Ok. I will ask the administrators for a refund for you. No need to reply. Good luck.