Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Sir will get back to you if I receive complete details may

Customer Question

sir will get back to you if I receive complete details may be it is tough to get it as I stay in INDIA one thing am sure is she using illegal number which is on his friends name and secondly with proper finance and unsanctioned loan day time she is working in western missori state university business administration office as part time and night in gas station she infact in search of baby care sitting here is her adress and cell no which is on his friends name (###) ###-####https://foursquare.com/v/4d71a90eec075481ef8b7dbf
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome back. Please remember to use FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box so that no one else grabs the question and I can become your personal immigration consultant.

So what question do you have for me?

I see that you are seeing my responses and requests. What other information are you getting for me or what other information do you need from me?