Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

My husband applied and the validity dates mentioned on the

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: What seems to be the problem?
Customer: My husband applied for EAD and the validity dates mentioned on the EAD were incorrect. We raised SR and after 40 days we also went to INfo Pass.
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: They asked us to send the card and supporting documents to USCIS
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: We did that too
JA: Our top Immigration Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Immigration Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Immigration Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Ok. What was the basis of the EAD? What were the dates on the EAD? What did the Infopass appointment request you to do? Did you do it? And finally, what questions do you have for me because I don't see any specific ones that you wrote out. Thank you and please excuse any delay in my response as I am also assisting other customers. Thank you.