Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team
Experience:  Immigration Law Expert

I am a Ghanaian. I want to visit the usa. i need adivise on

Customer Question

I am a Ghanaian . I want to visit the usa for vacation. i need adivise on all the requirements ill need to get a visa. I am a young, 23 , university graduate , male , and any other details ask. I need a visa, i need advise on best way to get
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You need a current passport, you need to have a spare photograph and you need to fill out a form DS-160 ( The visa fee must be paid in advance and it is $160 US and it is non-refundable whether or not the visa is issued. They will check your criminal history (presuming you have none, you should have no issues). They will also check that you have strong ties to your country and intend to return (such as have a job or own property or have family in your country) and that you are not seeking a visitor visa as a way to go to the US and remain there.