Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.

Bikram tamang, In which U.S city and state was the uscis

Customer Question

Bikram tamang
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In which U.S city and state was the uscis office that granted my original green card . This is my question
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sure so how much they charge for my question
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Iam ready to deposit 18 dollars
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Unfortunately, I do not work for USCIS so I cannot look that up for you in their system. However, I can give you some options on how to find this out.

The first option is to make an appointment INFOPASS- to go in person to your local USCIS office. There is a small possiblity that they can give you information about where you got your green card issued. They may not be able to see that in their system but it is free to try. Make an appointment here

If you do not want to try then the other way is to request a FOIA, Freedom of Information Act record from USCIS. This is free also but can take several months. Here is the information on how to submit it. You send this form by fax, email or regular mail. Here is the info on where you send it

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks bye

You're very welcome. Hopefully this has assisted you to find the information you need. Please remember to manually issue a positive rating if I provided good service. That's the way I receive credit from what you already paid (you are not charged again). We do not receive a salary on the website so this is the only way. Thanks for your consideration. Best of luck!

Hello again.. I am just checking whether you have been able to read the last message that I sent you a few days ago. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions I can answer for you. Hopefully I can earn your positive rating, which you would have to issue manually using the stars or happy face.

I appreciate your understanding of how important the rating is.