Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

I am working big client as contractor and the vendor client

Customer Question

hello,i am working for a big client as contractor and the vendor for that client with whom i am working is willing to file h1b for me.vendors company is established in 2004 and i have regular paystubs from an year but the vendor is having only 4 to 5 employees.Can he file h1b for me
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

But you are currently maintaining valid H-1B? When was that H-1B approved originally?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If you are currently maintaining H-1B status, you have not maxed out your 6 years on H-1B (unless you have extension eligibility beyond 6 years), then yes, a new employer can file an H-1B transfer petition for you even though they only have 4 or 5 employees. The company must have a need for someone in that position and must have the resources to be able to pay you what is normally paid to someone in that position. And obviously, the position must require at least a bachelor's degree.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, please at least leave a THANK YOU for me so I can let the administrators know. Your question thread does NOT close, so you can ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Yes, that will work. If you marry a U.S. Citizen (for love, not for papers), it doesn't matter that you overstayed. You can get Lawful Permanent Residency through that U.S. Citizen spouse without having to leave the U.S. Please do not forget that positive rating. It is very important and we do NOT finish after you leave a positive rating. Thank you.

My apologies. Those last responses are not for you.