Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Im trying to make appointment at (ASC) in mexico but going

Customer Question

im trying to make appointment at (ASC) in mexico but going to this website mexico.usvisa-info.com only gives instructions to fill out a ds160 we have already filled out the ds260 so im having a hard time trying to figure this out
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no im doing paperwork on my own
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: the appointment in ciudad juarez is april 25th so i need the appointment for fingerprints and pics
JA: Our top Immigration Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Immigration Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Immigration Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

What are you choosing when you get to the website?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there are 2 options first one says to select if you have already completed a ds-160 other option says to continue or check on an application of visa. they are both asking to fill put or give info about the ds160. that is the problem i do not know if i do have to fill out the ds160 , I have appointment 4-25-2016 i have medical appointment already now i am supposed to set up the fingerprints and dhl I do have confirmation page of the ds260
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mind i found the answer myself

Ok you can ask for a refund from customer service. Thanks.