Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

My fiance had her visa INTERVIEW a week ago. At the

Customer Question

My fiance had her visa INTERVIEW a week ago. At the conclusion they took here papers and passport. They did not give her a yes or no. I checked STATUS on CEAC. It said ready STATUS. Then today I checked for.further clarification and it says invalid case number. I'm dumbfounded.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Ready means that the case is approved and they are now preparing her visa. If you are sure that you are putting the correct case number ***** trying both the nonimmigrant and immigrant section, then it just may be a glitch in the system while they're processing. I would not worry too much about it if it already said READY just keep checking back. Give it some time to receive the visa.

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hello again.. I see that you read my answer that I sent you a few days ago. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions I can answer for you. Hopefully I can earn your positive rating, which you would have to issue manually using the stars or happy face. That is the only we experts receive credit. We don't receive a salary here. Thanks for your consideration.