Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I am disabled and want to re a caregiver from brazil. What

Customer Question

I am disabled and want to hire a caregiver from brazil. What is the process to obtain a visa for work for him He has B1-B-2. He is currently in US. Florida.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

USCIS will require proof that there are no qualified U.S. workers for the job. Have you looked in the U.S. for qualified workers? If not, why not? Why does it have to be this person?