Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I am us citizen I fill child I can get answers I have

Customer Question

My name is***** am us citizen I fill for my child I can get answers I have politic problem where Im from I can go back my small child in my hand I dont know where the mom is something they ask me I can get it I dont want go in this country where Im from to lose my life how all can help me
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Know
JA: Is there anything else the Immigration Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Know because Im sick I need assistance last week I fall in the flo no one there to help me
JA: Our top Immigration Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Immigration Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Immigration Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

I am unclear as to what your questions is. Your child is outside of the U.S.? Which country?