Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I am on HB2 vissa.that expires in 2018. I also was issued 2

Customer Question

I am on HB2 vissa.that expires in 2018. I also was issued 2 years Canadian vissa in 2014 that will expire in Sept 2016. I want to travel to Canada for vacation. Will i be alloed back into USA?
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: This is my 3rd term on HB2.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: Not really unless asked specifically about anything
JA: Our top Immigration Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Immigration Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Immigration Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

If you have a valid H-2B visa that is good until 2018, why do you think you will not be able to come back?