Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I am getting ready to fill up an IR 5 mother, but I am not

Customer Question

I am getting ready to fill up an IR 5 for my mother , but I am not sure what to document to put together in the process?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My father was deported back home since 2013 and He will be allow to enter the state after 5 years , meaning in 2018. He was a permanent resident in time of deportation. Now I am a citizen I am planning to bring him back in 2 years. Is that possible?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 7 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

If you understand that, please answer the following:

For what reason was your father deported?