Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney
26296561

My husband has an immigration hold on m and he's going

Customer Question

my husband has an immigration hold on him and he's going to immigration court tomorrow I really need him to stay here for my three daughters and I. I'm looking for an immigration lawyer to help me keep him here with us.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Are you looking for information / resources as to how you can find and hire local immigration attorney to represent your husband in his immigration removal proceedings?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm looking for an immigration attorney to represent him when he goes to court so he doesn't stay long waiting to go to court.

Thank you for your follow up.

You can find an experienced and skilled local immigration law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:

www.lexmundi.com
www.martindale.com
www.lawyers.com
www.legalmatch.com
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to immigration law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter might be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.