Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration

I want to file my citizenship but I have question, I did on

Customer Question

I want to file my citizenship but I have question, I did on the cheek list in filling the citizenship, the 1st one, I need to submit the 3 steps which is photo copy of my green card, 2 photo copy and the patient.
JA: OK. The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I'm just confuse if I could send this or I need to use base on marriage? Which has 4 steps to send.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: No I didn't consult any layer
JA: Our top Immigration Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Immigration Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Immigration Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry, I do not quite understand your question. Can you please rephrase? Feel free to write in your native language - I will use a translator if needed.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.