Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I am planning to study in USA. I need your guidance in

Customer Question

I am planning to study in USA. I need your guidance in preparing my documents on that.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

What kind of school are you planning to go to?

Have you applied yet?

Judith

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i am planning to study MBA at Utah Valley University, Utah. I have an bachelor's in engineering degree already and i have started a company last December which is basically created out of helping foreigners to start a business in India. I felt like i needed some education so i want to study MBA in the states as most of my customers are from US
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am applying next week
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Mam, Are you there?
Expert:  Judith replied 9 months ago.

I am not clear on what your question is about becoming a student.

This US government website gives you all the process and steps you need to take once you have applied and been accepted.

The school knowing you are a foreign student will also provide you guidance on working with their designated school official who handles paperwork for foreign students.

You will pay the I-901 fee as per the instructions

https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/students

After you have confirmation of payment you will make your appointment for your student visa stamping.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith