Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

If a case has been revoked due lack evidence can u resuming

Customer Question

If a case has been revoked due lack evidence can u resuming the case again with statement that back why you not able to establish joint account and adding to benifits
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

It would be better to provide me with the background information to your question. What type of case? What happened, specifically? Etc.?