Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

Im an arab guy married to an american lady and we live now

Customer Question

Im an arab guy married to an american lady and we live now in kuwait because of our work my wife family lives in colorado springs i have aplied to us passport and didnt get an answer yet we have a baby girl 3 years old i want to come to visit colorado for one week can you help me to immegration to know why im not getting an answer maybe my aplication is lost or i didnt do it right i need a lawyer to help me to get my passport
I need some one speakes arabic because my english is weak
I have a green card
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 9 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. I am James. I will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal Expert, just write FOR JAMES at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

If you understand that, please answer the following:

Are you trying to get a passport for yourself?

Are you a US citizen?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
im traying to get passport for myself and i am american citiezen

OK, can you tell me on what basis you are an American citizen? Were you born in the USA? Were you parents? Did you naturalize?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No i have green card i porn in kuwait and my dad and mam palastain my mam porn in kuwait my dad in palastain but my daughter she is citizen us

OK, thank you very much. Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job. Thank you!

ANSWER: I am sorry to tell you this, but if you only have a green card, then you are not a US citizen. If you are not a US citizen, then you cannot get a US passport for yourself. Only your daughter who is a US citizen can get a US passport. You cannot until you are a US citizen.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you want a 30 minute phone call to discuss this or anything else, let me know. I can send you an offer for that.

Otherwise, kindly rate my customer service with a positive rating so I get credit for doing my job. You can keep asking questions even after you have given a rating.

REMINDER: I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating for my customer service is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked; I am sure you agree that would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Keep in mind, you are not rating the state of the law or the outcome of your situation, which I cannot control. You are rating my customer service. Believe me that I always want to give you good news. But if the outcome is not what you wanted, blame the government and the law, not me. I am only a messenger.

Negative ratings are reserved for Professionals who are rude or unprofessional. Giving me a negative rating does not help you get a different answer or outcome. So do not give a negative rating if you need more help, or if I misunderstood your question. Instead click REPLY so I can continue to assist you.

A BONUS is appreciated, if you feel I've earned it.

If you have questions in the future, write FOR JAMES in the question and I will be your personal Expert in this category.

Thank you!

Expert:  Expert James replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

I have not yet received a rating for my customer service. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.

Thank you.