Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

My petitioning employer and I are filing 01 visa and we have

Customer Question

Hi there
My petitioning employer and I are filing for a 01 visa and we have lots of questions... im on a premium membership so I can ask (within reason) as many questions as I like.
Can you tell me how I can have someone from this site review the petition before we file, as part of the premium membership I'm paying for?
I know I can upload documents so I thought it might be possible to review page by page, that way the professional who picks up my case would be compensated fairly.
I love this site and always give 5 star ratings!
Please let me know if this is possible as I'm going to need to move quickly on it...
Thanks for taking the time to read my question!
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 8 months ago.

Ms. Moon,

In order to have document review, you would be required to pay additional fees for Additional Services. Those fees are determined by each Expert, according to their own rates and discretion. If you want someone to review documents, then you should ask the Expert for an Additional Service for this. They will send you an offer, which you can accept or deny as you please.

I cannot create or prepare your petition for you. But would you like me to send an offer for additional services of looking over your O-1 petition?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please. That would be wonderful.
I will have the whole thing done, have all my supporting documents prepared, etc.
I'll just need an expert to check I've crossed all t's and dotted all my i's...

OK, I will send an offer to do that. It is not inexpensive, however.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok. Let me know.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you at all negotiable on that fee? Do you have a website where I can review your credentials?
Thanks for your help James

The fee is negotiable, but not by much. Please note that the fee for an attorney to prepare a petition is thousands of dollars. Document review requires a lot of time and effort. Moreover, I only get a percentage of the fee you pay.

As far as credentials, this site checks credentials and backgrounds of the Experts it uses.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Totally understand re fees and expertise...Can you do 400 US?I realise the site vets you all... im just wondering if you're a member of a firm that has your profile on its website that I could check out as I'm not sure what the justanswer vetting process is.Sorry to be nosy, it's obviously just a lot of money and I want to make sure

Obviously it is a lot of money. I am an attorney who owns his own solo practice. I do not work for a firm.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok, cool. And you specifically work imigration law cases I'm guessing

Yes. But I do not want you do accept fees if you are not 100% comfortable. So I think perhaps you might be better off contacting an attorney on your own, and working with them on a consultancy basis.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No, i don't think it will be an issue.
Im on my cell phone at the moment so I don't have access to the full site but I'll review a few things and get back to you.
You wouldn't have 6000 5 star ratings if you weren't good at what you do...

OK, please come back when you are ready.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks so much james
I have a couple of other questions there that ive submitted if you could answer them when you have a moment
Xx

I will do so as I get to them. Thank you.