Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

Pairazaman. Naturalized citizen 38 years ago and brother and

Customer Question

Pairazaman. Naturalized citizen 38 years ago and brother and wife are having a F4 family based consulate interview
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: brother is 65 and had polio. What are the parameters that are used for potential imigrants?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Someone who had polio would not be inadmissible because it is not a communicable disease and since the US citizen sibling has to provide an affidavit of support he would not become a public charge because the US citizen makes a contract to the US government to reimburse it for any means tested benefits the immigrant might collect.

This medical history should not be grounds for visa refusal.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith