Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

MY BROTHER WAS DEPORTED ON OCT.14 2009 WITHOU A LAUGER AND

Customer Question

MY BROTHER WAS DEPORTED ON OCT.14 2009 WITHOU A LAUGER AND HE WAS RESIDENT ALIEN FROM DOMINICAN REP. MARRIED WITH AMERICAN CITIZEN AND 4 CHILDREN AMERICANS . HE NAME IS***** DOB 05/13/1957 AND SSN.***-**-****
AND HE WAS RECIBING SSA POR ACCIDENT IN HE JOB.HE WAND TO COME TO US TO FIGHT HE CASE UNDER THE LAW FROM PRES. OBAMA.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

He was convicted of the sale of drugs? When? And what law under Obama are you thinking of?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
THAT WAS IN2007 IN NEW JERSEY
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
THE ACTION FROM OBAMA IN 2014 THAT THE DEPORTED FOR IMMIGRATION WITHOU GO TO IMMIGRATION COURT HAVE THE OPORTUNITY TO FIGHT NTHEY CASE IN FROM OF IMMIGRATION COURT

But if he was convicted of selling drugs, even if he was inside of the U.S., what relief would he be asking for? What was the type of drug and in what amount and what was the sentence?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

Unfortunately, unless the law changes, he will never be able to come back to get U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency (but he may be able to visit). There are 4 things in U.S. immigration law that have no pardon, that not even a U.S. Presidential pardon works, and those are fraud marriage, false claim to U.S. Citizenship, money laundering and trafficking of a controlled substance. They do not even need a conviction, all they need is "reason to believe" that he was involved in or benefited from any type of drug trafficking.

Here is a link:

https://fam.state.gov/searchapps/viewer?format=html&query=reason%20to%20believe&links=REASON,BELIEV&url=/FAM/09FAM/09FAM030204.html

IF he were to somehow get a pardon or a vacature of the conviction (sealing or expunging does not work), and IF he was to convince an immigration judge or consular officer that he was not involved in drug trafficking and IF he had a U.S. Citizen or Resident spouse or parent petitioning for him, then MAYBE he could get a Residency again. It would be a long and expensive road and he would need a VERY good attorney to help him. You can try to find one at http://www.ailalawyer.com/. I am truly sorry. I wish I had better news for you.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Jose. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.