Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

How to get a divorce when you were married 30 years ago in a

Customer Question

How to get a divorce when you were married 30 years ago in a foreign country,you live alone in USA for 14 years ,you can't go to your country because you're asylee, and you husband never been in USA, is still live in you original country ,is it any legal clinic near me who can help me out to file for divorce at lower cost,since I have a low income
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

It is possible for you to get a divorce here from your spouse even if your spouse is not in the US now and has never been to the US. There are certain procedures that you need to follow so it is recommended that you get legal assistance from a local divorce attorney. You can try to contact these options for legal assistance with your case.

1. http://www.declasi.org/

2. http://www.dvls.org/

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you Jennifer! :

You're very welcome. If I answered your question, I hope that I have earned your positive rating which you can leave by accepting and choosing from the stars. I"m sure you can understand that the rating is very important to us because that is the only way we receive credit. Thanks in advance. Best of luck!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
10erald

I'm sorry I don't understand your last message. Please let me know if you are having problems to leave a rating.

Hello there:

I am just checking in to see if you were able to read the last message I sent you and if you needed anything else. Please let me know. Hopefully I have earned your positive rating and you can issue the rating, that is the only way we experts receive credit on this site. Thanks.