Jennifer Marie, Esq.
Jennifer Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Experience:  She has worked on all types of U.S. Immigration cases since 2007.
28679807

Pearl Loyola in September 23,2015 payment card $165 to uscis

Customer Question

Pearl Catherine Loyola in September 23,2015 payment for my green card $165 to uscis or the state still waiting for my green card to come out how long is the normal wait time?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jennifer Marie, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Is Pearl Catherine Loyola your name?

The normal waiting time is about 45 days. This is passed the waiting time. Did you pay the fee when you arrived in the US?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
paid 12 day pass arrival day
arrive 11 of September 2015 pay 23 of SeptemberPAY.GOV TRACKING INFORMATION
application name: ELIS2 immigrant visa
pay.gov tracking ID: 25NHGHB3
agency tracking ID: 9639C31309146D

Hi Pearl. Thanks for your reply.

If you gave USCIS your correct address, then I am not sure why you have not received the card yet. I suggest that you contact USCIS right away to find out about the delay. Their number is *****(###) ###-#### Explain to them that you entered the US on an immigrant visa last September and paid the $165 fee 2 weeks later on September 23, 2015 and you still have not received the permanent resident/green card. They will verify your address and find out what the problem is.

You can also try to get information online but it could take longer. I suggest calling and speaking to a person. Here is the online information request https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do

Good luck to you during this process and I hope this answer has helped you!

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if I did not understand your question correctly, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Please kindly remember to issue a POSITIVE RATING now before you leave this page by choosing from the ratings. This is very important since it is how I receive credit for my service from what you paid.
This question will NOT close after you rate me even though it says "To Finish..". So after rating me, feel free to ask me any follow up questions at no additional cost .

Any bonus you wish to provide will be very appreciated.

If you have other NEW questions in the future, you can make sure that I answer it for you if you start your new question post with the words "FOR JENNIFER " or write it in the Subject Line.

Hi again Pearl:

I am just checking in to see if you were able to read the answer I sent you and if you had any follow up questions. Please let me know. Hopefully I have earned your positive rating, that is the only way we experts receive credit on this site. Thanks.