Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

This is a case of a co-worker at UPS. he had immigrated as a

Customer Question

this is a case of a co-worker at UPS. he had immigrated as a chlild and worked in this country since as a citizen since childhood and..we work together at UPS.. since 9-11 we must do backgroud and imigration verification every several years. since he moved homes between one one these checks all of the sudden they cant find the very same paperwork that was good enough in the past to have no problem. now after a year they are threatning a job he has had at UPS for over 20 years. and it seemes suddenly immpossible to get the paperwork from the government.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

I would be able to direct your friend if you could tell me what paperwork he needs to replace.

Is he a US citizen or is he a permanent resident?

On one hand you say he immigrated and on the other you say he is a US citizen. I need to know if he is a US citizen whether he got that through his parents? Was one of his parents a US citizen?

Judith

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
live together and both work at UPS. they are not married. he is a legalized citizen..i should turn this over to you.how do i give erin the info ..i am getting erin phone for you to get complete answers...she usuallly only text but i want her to talk to you. the think is dragging on for months...over the right state department or something erin number is ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
judith i like this people and there autistic 6 year old and new baby...buy this paperwork is being used by UPS to keep Larry from work...they are seeking copies of the very same damn paperwork that was fine in the past...but since he cant find his copy it is taking forever and they threaten his job each day...i hope to connect erin to you because larry has sorta given up..it is not my monkey or my circus but i care about them and the two children and if more money is need i will try to help...Ed ************
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

HI Ed.. Judith has opted out of the question so I will be helping you now. Unfortunately for the phone call it is an additional fee. Do you want me to send you the offer for that premium service?