How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3885
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Judith I'm ***** ***** i have visa under L1A and i'd like

Customer Question

hi Judith I'm ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have visa under L1A and i'd like change the role within company new role is not really cross-functional managerial role, it's more like individual focused role now is it still possible to use L1A?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith Ludwic replied 12 months ago.

Hi thank you for requesting me.

I don't understand the position you are looking to change to within the company.

Are you going to manage a department of subordinates?

It is difficult to answer without knowing what type of management position this is going to be.


Related Immigration Law Questions