Judith
Judith, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  34 years as practicing immigration attorney, with non-immigrant and immigrant visa experience.
12467490

I am trying to fill I 824 family in India,

Customer Question

hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to fill I 824 for my family in India
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 9 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

What question may I ask about filing the I-824 for your family to follow to join you here?

Judith

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
hi
Expert:  Judith replied 9 months ago.

Hi, do you have a question related to the I-824?

Judith

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need your help to walk through me to fillup my I 824 application. I am doing this for follow to join for my family who is in India now
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I already paid $18 for through justanswer
still I have to pay ?
Expert:  Judith replied 9 months ago.

Just list your questions and I will give you the answer. If you want a telephone discussion that is additional service and costs more.

Part 1 is about you.

Part 2 You would check 1C

Part 3 is information about your spouse

Dependents under Part 3 are any children.

Part 4 is your information.

Of course, I am sure you understand your positive rating is very important to me as we are not on salary and that is how we receive compensation, you choosing a smiley face or 3+ stars
In the future, you may begin your questions with “FOR JUDITH” and I will be your personal immigration expert.

Judith