Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My parents came to USA on a vistors visa in June 2011 and

Customer Question

Hi, My parents came to USA on a vistors visa in June 2011 and attained there Green Cards on Jan 2012 as I had filled a petition for them prior to the visit in June 2011. They have only been out of the country 2 times for 2.5 months each time.
The question is when can they file for Citizenship?
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

The earliest they could file for U.S. Citizenship is 90 days before their 5 year anniversary as Lawful Permanent Residents. So if they were approved January 10, 2012 (for example), the earliest they could file would be October 11, 2016.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions as I will be happy to respond, but because this case is the type of case that I love to handle, I will now send you a low-cost offer so that I can pass on my personal phone number and email. I cannot discuss pricing on an open forum, but if you accept, you will see I have multiple services available to you from document review to full representation and all at very reasonable prices. You won't be disappointed as these are my favorite cases to do and have been doing them for many years. If you decline, no problem, you can ask additional questions without any additional charge. But PLEASE remember to leave a positive rating for me. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Also, a bonus is always appreciated if you feel I earned it. And finally, your question does NOT close just because you leave a positive rating. I can still answer additional questions for you without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!