Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

My H1 transfer was denied on 02.05.2015(officer said my

Customer Question

Hi , My H1 transfer was denied on 02.05.2015(officer said my educational bg not relevant to the work) and attorney refiled on 02.11.2015 and it was approved after an RFE on 05/11/2015 without i94. on 05/15/2015 as soon as i received the copy of the notice i exited US at the mexico border and got my i94 extended according to my attorneys suggestion.
my H1 stamping expired 12/17/2015 , and i need to travel to France. But before i go to france i need to get my H1 stamping. Can i go to Mexico or Bahamas to get this? Or do i have to travel to India? Please advice.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Since you already had an H-1B visa stamp in your passport, you can go to Canada, Mexico or one of the adjacent islands to the U.S. in order to get a new visa stamp. You don't need to go to India for them to process you.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Guillermo , Thanks for the response. I just noticed on my 797B form where it says Consulate it is printed as Hyderabad (my home city). Also in the explanation for not approving the 194 it was mentioned that my I94 denial information is forwarded to the hyderabad consulate. Does this mean anything? or what you said above still applies and i can go to mexico or bahamas?

Is there a guarantee that you won't have a problem at any other U.S. Embassy or Consulate? No. But you could have the same problem even in India. So the idea is to take with you all the evidence of the approvals after that issue and that you have continued to maintain your status (last paycheck stubs, employment letter, etc.).

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget to rate me positively. You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!