Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Person we file H1b Got H1b transfer approved but extension

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: Person we file H1b Got H1b transfer approved but extension of stay denied. It was last year
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: He had no money to buy tickets to go back home. So he file a motion to reconsider
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: he was fired from privies job .and was hired by us . And h1b was approved but extended of stay was not .He needed to go back have to get new visa . But he did not work for a wile he had no money to go back home. in the denial letter it stated we can ask officer to reconsider. and we file reconsider in time and his case was reopen
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Immigration Lawyer should know?
Customer: How we got a response back . His status was not adjusted and he still in denial of I-94
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What was the date of denial of the extension?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

If they have less than 180 days of unlawful presence, they can leave the U.S. and go for H-1B visa stamping outside of the U.S. and come back. If they have more than 180 days of unlawful presence, they will need not only H-1B visa stamping, but a 212(d)(3) waiver which can either be done by the immigration officer at the interview or after just on their computer (take a look at this link):

https://fam.state.gov/searchapps/viewer?format=html&query=212(d)(3)&links=212,D,3&url=/FAM/09FAM/09FAM030503.html#M305_3_3_A

You can find more information here:

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2003,0930-labrie.shtm

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. I'm just following up with you again to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!