Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

SPONSER SINCE 2011 THE PERSON I SPONSER IS CURRENTLY MARRIED

Customer Question

I'M A SPONSER SINCE 2011 THE PERSON I SPONSER IS CURRENTLY MARRIED TO MY SON. FROM THE BEGINING I HAVE FELT THAT WE WERE BEING MINIPULATED BY THE GIRLS MOTHER WHO LIVES IN PERU SHE HAD THEM SECRETLY GET MARRIED BY THREATING HER THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO GO BACK TO PERU WHEN HER VISA WAS UP IF SHE DIDNT GET MARRIED 3 MONTHS AFTER THEY WERE MARRIED OUR SON TOLD US .THE REASON HE TOLD US IS SHE CALLED POLCE AND CLAIMED HE WAS ABUSING HER . THEY THEN HAD A BABY SINCE THE BABY HAS BEEN BORN WE AS GRAND PARENTS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SPEND ANY TIME WITH HER (BABY)MEANWHILE SHE HAS CONTINUED TO CALL POLICE WITH ANY EXCUSE SHE COULD THINK OF AGAINST MY SON WHO IS NOW TRYING TO KEEP HIMSELF OUT OF PRISON HE HAS INCURRED HUGE AMOUNTS OF LEGAL CHARGES AND IS GOING TO HAVE A TRIAL TO PROVE THAT ALL ALLAGATIONS AGAINST HIM ARE FALSE .SHE HAS BEEN TRYING TO MAKE HIM LOOK AS IF HE IS A ABUSER . SHE HAS ADMITTED THAT HE HAD NOT HIT HER .ALL HER LEGAL COUNSEL HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY HER MOTHER WHO TOLD SHE WILL NOT RECIEVE ANY OF HER INHERITANCE MONEY IF SHE STAYS WITH MY SON .SHE NOW HAS A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HIM HE NO LONGER LIVES WITH HER BUT NOW SHE IS TALKING ABOUT APPLING FOR FOOD STMPSS .THIS GIRL DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGHT UPSTAIRS TO BE ABLE TO GO DOWN THIS ROAD WE FEEL THAT THE LAWER IS COACHING HER ALONG WHAT SHOULD WE DO
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

You mean what you can do to get her deported? Going to be very hard if they have a child together. There has been a DNA test to prove this? Also, what other evidence exists that she only married him for the green card?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

It doesn't mean that you shouldn't try. If there is other evidence of marriage fraud, she can still get kicked out of the country. Also, if she is convicted of a serious enough crime, she can also be kicked out.

You can report marriage fraud in three different ways:

1) You can go to http://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form and file the report there.

2) You can call the ICE hotline at 1-(866)(###) ###-####

3) You can contact the local USCIS field office by going to http://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

You should have evidence of the marriage fraud handy in case they want to ask you questions or have you send evidence to them.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Andy. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!