Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

Have not consulted yer yet, [email protected], Is there

Customer Question

Hi Pearl ..
JA: The Immigration Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: have not consulted yer yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
JA: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.
Customer:***@******.***
JA: Thanks. Are you ready to speak with the Immigration Lawyer now?
Customer: Is there any service fee for this? I need a minor help regarding an information in I-131
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Immigration Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What would you like to discuss?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Payment options are not clear. After i have given my credit card information, it's asking to pay approximately $ 30 and free trial. I want to know how much I have to pay. This is for a very minor query. Thanks

As long as you do not sign up for the subscription service, it shows me that you would be charged $28 and no more unless you leave a bonus which is not required. Believe me, for that amount, it's almost a gift to get a consultation with a licensed attorney. So what would you like to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told that it starts with $ 5. It's a very minor query and would not take more that 2 minutes. If it is more than $ 5. I request to cancel and refund my payment. Thanks

What's the query?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For my minor dependent (Son age 9), in his I-131 form under Part-4, USCIS is asking "information about the proposed travel".
I do not have concrete travel plan but only for family obligation, we might travel. If I answer to question as "Family obligation" is that OK or should i have to give more information?

Yes, family visit or family obligation would be fine. I will ask the administrators for a refund. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks a lot ... Have a Good Day

No problem. Good luck.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi