Hi mein name is***** am a German national( pertioner) and my son Flow is an dependent in my petition ( F1 visa
study in Los Angeles at present). I have applied for an EB1A immigration
Form) to USCIS and sent 2 packages to Lewisville TV Lockbox. Now I am concerned that they recognize that there are two different packages with my name and match them together.Both arrive at the same day via courier and similar time. In the 1.Package from Germany are all my evidence in and as well the I-140 form signed in original but no US cheque! In the package from USA I put the I-140 Form again in and the petition cover letter but the I-140 form is only a copy of the original form and I attach the US cheque with some translated documents.
1. Do you think they will recognize that these two parcels are belong together?
2. Will they refuse my German package due to the missing cheque?
3. Will they refuse the US package due to the missing evidence?( I made a note that there is a 2.package)
4. Could I phone them or email them ( to the Lewisville Lockoffice sent)
5. Is that a problem that the US package with the cheque has only a copy of the form I-140?
6.The German package has the original form with original signature!
7. What should I do that they put together the 2 packages?8. Can I submit further evidence max 7 days after I have submitted the I-140?
8. Can my son Flow travel from USA to Germany during summer break or will he have difficulties to get back to USA ( Status F1 Visa) because he filed as an dependent in my application I-140?I have filed myself without lawyer involved.
Thanks for your answer!