Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

Mein name is Carmen, I am a German national( pertioner) and

Customer Question

Hi mein name is***** am a German national( pertioner) and my son Flow is an dependent in my petition ( F1 visa study in Los Angeles at present). I have applied for an EB1A immigration visa( I-140 Form) to USCIS and sent 2 packages to Lewisville TV Lockbox. Now I am concerned that they recognize that there are two different packages with my name and match them together.Both arrive at the same day via courier and similar time. In the 1.Package from Germany are all my evidence in and as well the I-140 form signed in original but no US cheque! In the package from USA I put the I-140 Form again in and the petition cover letter but the I-140 form is only a copy of the original form and I attach the US cheque with some translated documents.
1. Do you think they will recognize that these two parcels are belong together?
2. Will they refuse my German package due to the missing cheque?
3. Will they refuse the US package due to the missing evidence?( I made a note that there is a 2.package)
4. Could I phone them or email them ( to the Lewisville Lockoffice sent)
5. Is that a problem that the US package with the cheque has only a copy of the form I-140?
6.The German package has the original form with original signature!
7. What should I do that they put together the 2 packages?8. Can I submit further evidence max 7 days after I have submitted the I-140?
8. Can my son Flow travel from USA to Germany during summer break or will he have difficulties to get back to USA ( Status F1 Visa) because he filed as an dependent in my application I-140?I have filed myself without lawyer involved.
Thanks for your answer!
Carmen
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

What was the total fee that you sent with the U.S. package?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello,The total fee was 580 US Dollar!
I sent too different packages which both arrived at the same day similar times:1.Package includes:( sent from Germany)
I-140 original with signature
Index of Exhibits
Complete evidence documentation in a binder 1.0-13.4
Index of Petition letter
Petition letter with signature in my brand name
( no US cheque was included)2.Package includes:( sent from USA)
A scanned copy of I-140 Form with signature
Form G-1145 Electronic Notification
Original US Cheque of 580 US Dollar
Some additional Exhibits( translations of original German documents which I forgot in my last package, 6 documents)
Copy of Petition letter signed with my legal name ( not brand name as in the first package)The lockbox in Lewisville TX have accepted my case and gaved me a reference number and the Notice of Action is on the way to Germany.But my concern is that the USCIS base their acceptance on the 2.package because it show all the important documents such as Us cheque,Form I-140, Form G1145 and some evidence!But only in the 1.package are all the complete evidence/exhibit documents. In package two are only a few additional docs which I forgotten to put in.If they ignore package one because in this package was no US cheque in and if they don't put together both packages, my case is in jeopardize, due to not sufficient evidence!I sent 2 days later after the packages arrived a further expanationary note that this 2 packages belong together! But the case was approved prior this note arrived! The lock box in Lewisville sent my documents already out to the Texas Service Center.I have additionally written an explanatory note to
the following email:***@******.***.Please explain me if this creates a problem and what can I do to make sure that they have both packages!
Best
Carmen
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello,are you still there?

Hello Carmen. Sorry for the delay. It is Sunday. I believe that what will happen is that they will reject the first fling and they will accept the second filing, but with the second filing, they will do a Request For Evidence (RFE) and you would respond to that. If they did not reject the first package since you say they accepted it and sent out a receipt, then an RFE will issue for that one as well. You have to wait until you get both receipts and then if an RFE is issued for either of them, you respond with what they are asking for and copies of the other receipt asking them to merge the two files. Right now, you have to wait to see what they do.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Carmen. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!