Expert James
Expert James, Immigration Attorney
Experience:  Write FOR JAMES to get my help!
23431962

Just one more question, what type of lawyer should i seek

Customer Question

hi just one more question, what type of lawyer should i seek for on the website you referred , just immigration or also business... ??
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Expert James replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

Thank you for requesting my assistance.

If you are trying to appeal an immigration decision, you should contact an immigration attorney. If another business attorney is necessary, your immigration attorney should be able to either recommend an attorney or tell you to find a business attorney, if you need to.

Kindly remember to give me a positive rating before leaving this site today. I do not get a salary here, so your positive rating is the only way I am rewarded for doing my job. If that does not happen, it is as if I never worked, which I am sure you agree would not be an ideal outcome. So please do not forget to give me 3 or more stars, or any smiling faces, in order to help me get credit for doing my job.

Thank you!

Hi, I’m just checking in to see how things are going and to confirm that you received my answers.

I have not yet received a rating for my customer service. Do you need more help or need me to explain anything else? Please respond so that I know what to do next.