Yes. Sorry about that. I was attending other customers and then my computer locked up and I had to boot. Anyway, I have good news for you. As long as you go anywhere other than Mexico, Canada or any of the adjacent islands to the U.S., she can get a fresh 90 day period when she comes back into the U.S. But she should be prepared to respond to the following when she comes back:
1) Why is she coming back so soon?
2) Why couldn't she do what she needs to do during her last trip?
3) How will she be supporting himself for this additional time since she is not allowed to work?
4) What STRONG ties does she have to her home country to ensure that she will go back?
5) What preparations has she made to go back?
Again, sorry about the delay.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.