How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 18801
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our K-1 petition got approved. But my fianc� is an asylum

Customer Question

Our K-1 petition got approved. But my fianc� is an asylum seeker in Germany. In hopes that he's granted a visa, how can he travel here without a passport. Can the embassy grant him a travel document?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

The U.S. Embassy cannot grant him a travel document to enter the U.S. He would need a Passport in order to enter U.S.

Related Immigration Law Questions