Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

, This is regarding my greencard application I had an

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: This is regarding my greencard application I had an adjustment of status interview last week, which i missed by mistake and just received a denial notice in the mail
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Immigration Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Judith replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions today. I have 35 years experience as an immigration lawyer.

Did you just realize you missed the appt when you got the denial or did you contact USCIS and request a reschedule as soon as you became aware of your mistake?

Judith