Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
7286322

I have a buddy I met in africa on my last deployment. I

Customer Question

Hey I have a buddy I met in africa on my last deployment. I would like to have him come here maybe even move permanently to america. It's not a romance we are both guys lol. Just want to be able to help him out
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Well, I can give you information on how to have him apply for a tourist visa and that is separate from options on coming to stay permanently. Which information do you prefer?

Hello there, I see that you were able to view my question to you but did not respond. Please remember the only way I can answer you is I have all the required information. Please get back to me when you can so I can help.