How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 3918
Experience:  Private practice in several areas, including immigration
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a buddy I met in africa on my last deployment. I

Customer Question

Hey I have a buddy I met in africa on my last deployment. I would like to have him come here maybe even move permanently to america. It's not a romance we are both guys lol. Just want to be able to help him out
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the immigration attorney helping you today.

Well, I can give you information on how to have him apply for a tourist visa and that is separate from options on coming to stay permanently. Which information do you prefer?

Expert:  Jen Marie, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, I see that you were able to view my question to you but did not respond. Please remember the only way I can answer you is I have all the required information. Please get back to me when you can so I can help.

Related Immigration Law Questions