Ask Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. Your Own...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years of experience in various aspects of U.S. Immigration Law.
9200179

How it to revoke my EAD after with draw my I485

Customer Question

How long it to revoke my EAD after with draw my I485
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long it take to revoked my ead after withdraw I485 will be deported what will happen next
Expert:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 13 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help.

Do you have any issues in your background? Which?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No issues in my back gound.we already have only 1year marriage before the interview am withdraw my I 485

You are the U.S. Citizen or your spouse is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am the petitioner my is a US citizen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am decided to withdraw before the interview

Looks like the payment did not go through for the phone call. You may need to contact your bank or use a different credit card. Do you still want to speak over the phone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Answer me first
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already pay $5 for my first question I don't have any answer

Sure. My pleasure. We don't have to speak over the phone if you do not want to. It is up to you. As soon as USCIS receives your letter asking to withdraw the I-485, they should process the withdrawal immediately and the work permit will be cancelled immediately. However, USCIS doesn't really bother to inform any employer about that. If the employer doesn't check, they won't know. As far as deportation, as soon as the I-485 withdrawal is processed (which should just take a few days or a week or two at most), your spouse would be deportable from the U.S. As to whether or not USCIS and/or ICE will do anything immediately, that is doubtful. Normally a person that has no crimes in their background is not a priority for deportation. It can eventually happen, but it can take a long time before anything happens, even years.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! When we are done, if you would be so kind as to leave a positive rating for my service, I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars if you see them, or the smiley faces if you see them. You can even ask additional questions without additional charge even after leaving a positive rating. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wy you take the $23 in my credit card we don't talk on the phone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get an answer for only $5

That's not how it works. Your deposit is $5, but to receive the answer it is more expensive. I hope you understand that I am a licensed attorney and I am giving you a full and correct legal answer. $5 is really much too low for that type of answer. The $23 is just for the Q&A part. If you wanted to speak over the phone, it would have been another charge above the $23Even then, $23 is VERY economical for a legal answer. You don't agree?

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.